Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

And then.....

It's all just so gloriously glorious......


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Because this boy takes it all in his stride, does it look like the boy gets any stage fright at all?!?



he took his hands out of his pockets to applaude himself!
I adore this boy

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



The quality of this video is terrible but just watch him at the end. Joy that is. This is what Christmas is all about to me.

3 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

Oh that is sooo cute!

2:25 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Wonderful! :) I had my fingers crossed for him! Well, mentally anyway.

And he looks so cute in his costume.

2:52 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Hooray!!! That really was one of the MOST Beautiful sights I have ever seen Helen. Brought tears and everything!

You must be so proud :)

~Lisa~

12:36 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home