Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, December 11, 2006

Everything I ever wanted....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Right here......


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

8 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

Helen, I absolutely Love these pictures! They are soo fun! Now you need to get someone to take a pic with all of you in it together! Maybe one of those teens that bunk at your house from time to time???

7:03 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing pictures, Helen. I love every single one. But the first is my favorite.

What a happy family!

Rachel

7:50 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Those are fabulous Helen! I don't think a professional photographer could have done any better! Adorable. I love (love love!) Sopie's arms around you. :) So sweet.

7:55 pm  
Blogger Moobear said...

WONDERFUL friend, you are quite a lucky lady to have H and those 6 beautiful children. Indeed Helen, you are blessed. I am so happy for you. You inspire me daily. Know my thoughts and prayers are with you. I am just across the pond if you ever need me friend!


God Bless!

8:00 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh those are SUCH amazing shots!!!!

The joy.. I'm overwhelmed with the joy!!!!

P.S. I Love love LOVE Sophie's hair!

8:53 pm  
Blogger Lilsoutherngirl said...

LOVE the pictures!!!!!! Such a wonderful, happy family.

2:22 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

I love love love them!! All of them!! How are you ever going to choose?!?! I can almost hear the love and laughter seeping from every pictures :)

Thanks for sharing with us!!!

~Lisa~

P.s. Blogger(Or maybe the internet overlords) won't let me comment on your post about Isaac. I just wanted to say, that as lucky as you feel to have him...imagine ow lucky he feels to have YOU. HUGS!

~Lisa~

12:26 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

These pictures are precious!

2:39 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home