Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The tooth, the whole tooth......














Don't you just love it? He lost his first tooth today, hadn't said it was wobbly until this evening. Then he said " ooh, my tooth is driving me crazy, oh, it's wobbly..IT CAME OUT!"
Naturally, he couldn't leave it alone and was playing with it and dropped it, he said it went in the fireplace. He left the note by his bed. I LOVE Seth's notes.














I adore gappy smiles, the big tooth is already quite big...the 2nd tooth is very wobbly too.
I absolutely cannot be a party to pulling wobbly teeth, it sets my very last nerve on edge...ewwwwwwwww. With the big kids I would give them an apple, or a twix to eat, that little wobbler would get stuck in the food and get pulled without me having to go anywhere near it!

Did you miss me by the way? I've been card making and having a splendidly arty time of it, I am going to be on the ball with birthday cards this year, after the wonderful reaction to my hand made christmas cards I decided I would make all the birthday ones too.
It's my responsibility to make the cards for the children at church, so I am making them too. I am having a very nice time.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I feel like I am in a time warp or something, everywhere I turn things are whizzing past at breakneck speed. Sophie is changing before my eyes, these little boys are growing and getting so big, so fast. I almost think that I need to hold my breath and not blink in case I miss something.

Eli had his first full afternoon at nursery today, when I picked him up at 3.30 he was so tired he could hardly speak, he nodded his head a few times, ate dinner, had a bath and was crashed by 6pm. Heaven. Happy, tired boy.

Isaac has gone up a level in his reading....progress indeed.

So, busy and happy. I can live with that.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*I* missed you, Helen! I love doing handmade cards, too, though this Christmas (as you know :) I opted for a photo card. Do you design your own cards? I'm a copier, unfortunately. I have a hard time coming up with ideas on my own.

Congratulations Seth! Lost his first tooth! And yay for Eli and Isaac, too, with their accomplishments. Life flies by, doesn't it?

12:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your cards are absolutely beautiful!!
You certainly have a talent for this, you should consider selling them!

Your boys are precious!

Paulette

2:10 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

The cards are so cool Helen! I agree on the selling them. :) Cards like those are the more expensive ones in the stores.

Glad life is gliding along nicely Helen. That is how it should be. Or should I say at least that is how we hope it will be.

3:05 pm  
Blogger odat_kim said...

I missed you. I visit my blog list 3 or 4 times a day, and you and Julie and Mrs Happy usually have a post for me :)
Kim

3:27 pm  
Blogger Clara....in TN said...

Glad you are having fun....the cards are beautiful....and I love the window in Seth's smile.

11:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home