Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

602.

Six hundred and two posts. Can you believe it? Who'd have thought I had that much to say? Amazing what is in your head isn't it?
Talking of heads, mine is hurting today, ouch. It is probably the beginning of a stroke, what with me having hypochondria and all. H and I were in line at Target once, when I was heavily pregnant with Isaac and we picked up a diagnose it yourself medical book, we wanted to see how many of the illnesses we had between us. ( never let it be said that WE don't know how to have fun!) We cleaned up, we had nearly all of them! We are medical miracles the way we can still function with so many shocking maladies. We had to put the book back when we read about a horrible illness where your abdomen was distended and lumps were palpable. I really had that one, my abdomen was so full of lumps and bumps that were not only palpable but visible to the naked eye.
I can't tell you what a difference the sunshine makes, I made a start on clearing out the front yard, this year I would love to fill it with tubs and beautiful things, not sure it would survive three little boys and their feet. I did have the idea that if we get them involved in helping with the potting and tending they might not be so drawn to aim footballs at the them...what do you think? It's hard with such a tiny little space, I long for it to look beautiful but it's th eonly outside space they have, other than the park, we can't let them go there alone though so they have to go out in that little yard. with the wall. That they throw things over.... just so they can run out and around and into the big garden next door to retrieve said items ( balls, lego, action men, shoes, teddies, younger brothers etc.)
I am filled with joy at being able to have the windows open and sit and feel the sun streaming in. Happy me. I am so easily pleased. If it is sunny tomorrow, heaven help me, I may even clean my car. ( steady on!)

While I was out the front of the house today, who should I see, with my own eyes, in his brand spanking new pram but the gloriously perfect COBI!!
He is home, he lives spitting distance from our house and his mummy was taking him for a walk. He is still such a teeny tiny boy. He is all better but has had such a rough ride for such a little person. I am going to take some more pictures very soon, just letting him ( and mummy) settle in at home, he has only had a few days at home in his whole life.
There is something so special about tiny babies, they have such wise eyes, Cobi has those eyes, I could stare into the eyes of a newborn for hours, what do they think? Wouldn't you just love to know the answer to that one? So glad you are better little boy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

I am glad he is better too Helen. :)

And the sunshine today, just glorious here as well. :)

1:40 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

glad Cobi is better!

And doesn't the sunshine just make everything sooo glorious?! I had a great day today too! I felt alive..really alive!

3:02 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home