Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, March 12, 2007

If you can't say something nice, then don't say nothing at all.......

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


Ever had one of those days? Right.
I am having one of those lives right now. It's enough to drive a whole family crazy because I just cannot lift myself out of it.

H fixed the washing machine today, yeay. I can do laundry again without endlessly moving the dial thing and jiggling it to try and get it to empty. Fluff, in the drainy hose thing. Clear now, have lovely spinning machine again and how depressing is THAT when it is quite the highlight of your life?

Is sunny though. Hooray.

Oh.... I have developed a massive case of hypochondria, this week I have M.S. due to a horrible development in my legs. They have stopped being merely restless and have new things happening. Weird things, the twitching still happens but is so horrifically painful I am near demented, also it feels as though boiling water if being poured along the outside of my left foot. Then......my left leg keeps collapsing, no warning just walking along, minding my own business and FLOMP, down I go. Not the whole me, just the left side in a drunken sort of staggery trip. THEN..... here I am, heading in a straight line, or meaning to and where do I actually go? to the right, sideways......whey hey! better than a fairground ride because it is FREE and it's just me that gets to ride it. Wouldn't be so bad except I never get to even sniff anything remotely alcoholic, bar the odd swig of night nurse. Drunken staggering without the heady buzz bit. Lucky me. Anyway, in a dull moment, google painful stabbing legs and burning sensations and you get M.S, which means I must have it, google never lies does it? I didn't even google the drunken swagger, just the pain and stabbing and burning and lo and behold, they threw in the staggering bit as a freaky bonus prize.

On that note, because I have run out of even grumpy things to say, I am going to go and watch Eastenders because when in misery you can watch that and see that it could always be worse.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh today i can so relate. was watching oprah today and those 2 british women that make people look 10 lbs. lighter with clothes were on (trinny and susannah). i was so disgusted that i could think of not one thing or part of me that is remotely attractive anymore. i have nothing to wear that is attractive, my hair is unattractive and the only thing that is even remotely ok would be my eyes and i have to wear my glasses nearly all the time. i am so disgusted with myself and wonder how i ever let it happen. well not that i have totally depressed myself and probably sickened you with my whining i shall go.
p.s. got to see the lovely new van we spoke about the other day, oh joy!

9:00 pm  
Blogger Ranni said...

I can't remember the last time I saw Eastenders. PBS stopped airing it here as BBC-A was showing it. Suddenly it went to being a pay show. UGH! I miss my EE!!!

Took me forever to understand Frank as he spoke but once I did, he became my favorite on the show.

11:42 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I know I posted a comment last night, I just don't know where it went.

Anyway, I really feel for you Helen. That must be so miserable with the pain, not to mention the loss of sleep.

And yes, I've had many of those days. *sigh*

5:05 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home