Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, March 05, 2007

Another rough one.

Not much else to say except I am glad today is almost over.
Tomorrow? Can't wait.
Don't even want chocolate.
Things are bad.
I am so tired of everything. Shutting down is looking good. Running away looks even better.

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger odat_kim said...

Can I come too?
Kim

10:49 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

If you should decide to run....please let me know, so i can come too! I have been feeling that way. Like just getting in the car and driving and driving....

Big Hugs!

"Momma always said there'd be days like this."

But why didn't she tell us there'd be so darn many of them?!!?!?!?!?

10:53 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

May I join you? Sounds like a lot of us are having rough days!

HUGS,

Rachel

11:45 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUGS

Wanna hook up on Yahoo or MSN?

Love ya!

Julie Bo

12:28 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Oh Helen! Big hugs from me!! I wish I could give you a real one.

3:23 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my, have had many of those days myself. had a dream this morning we were at the dealership picking out my new honda odyssey, then i woke up. what a disappointment.

10:51 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Hugs Helen. Lots of them.

~Lisa~

3:43 pm  
Blogger Nicole said...

It must be the time of year. I have wanted to run away for a month. I have always wanted to go to England. Do you think they'd find me??? LOL

6:13 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home