Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

This'll make all the difference!

Life is going to be so cool now. I am going to be the coolest of cool people in my car.
I ordered some foot pedal covers, the old rubber ones are worn and weary. Shiny new foot pedals, for me. Exciting enough I hear you say. Whoohoo.
Well, they arrived and I am almost giddy with the thought of how my life is going to change...look here, it says on the box

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is going to 'bring my drive more enjoyable' How fabulous is that? Also, ALSO.......even better, it is 'EASY TO INSTALLATION!' That means the world to me, because I have such trouble installationing things , I might even have a go at this myself because they say it is easy to installation and once that is done, well it'll bring my drive more enjoyable. Wow, all that for £7 inc P&P. Marvellous.
Eli is at grandma's today, it is super cold but beautifully bright and sunny, the word is my lobster as they say.

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

LOL and enjoy!!!!!

12:05 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my, looks interesting. let me know if your drive is more enjoyable. i'll be anxious to hear.

12:26 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

WOOHOO.. looks like just the ticket!

5:41 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

actually they say the *world* is my lobster - but in light of the fabulous new pedals you've received, I understand how you could have mistyped in your haste to get out and bring your drive more enjoyable.
Glad to see it was easy to installation. and what an innovative design - designed to go over the original pedals - innovation indeed. How you could contain your happy happy joy joy, I'll not ever know.
I have a sneaking suspicion those aren't manufactured in England......

6:23 pm  
Blogger Clara....in TN said...

While you are enjoying your drive....you "hold the pedal to the medal". Nice looking set.

12:24 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

By all means! Woo Hoo Helen! Do let us know if it makes your drive more enjoyable. :)

With the term "East to Installation" I'm assuming a foreign product as well. :)

11:05 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

LMAO! it takes all sorts doesn't it :) Sure do hope they brought your drive more enjoyable!

~Lisa~

8:26 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home