Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, November 11, 2007

There was a little girl....

..who had a little curl,
Right in the middle of her forehead,
And when she was good,
She was very, very good,
But when she was bad, she was Horrid.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

She's being very, very good.
I have loved seeing her this visit, she is growing up and we are making huge strides. She is going to be getting the help she needsto be happy.
I am beyond grateful. She is more than a bit beautiful.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

:) Very beautiful Helen. I've seen your updates on BZ and I'm very happy to hear how well Sophie is doing.

8:22 pm  
Blogger Ranni said...

She looks wonderful and so happy. :)

11:25 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

She is beautiful! And glad that everything is going well for her!

7:06 am  
Blogger Clara....in TN said...

She IS Beautiful. I imagine she looks like her MUM!!!! Clara

7:24 pm  
Blogger Stetch said...

Read what you wrote on MyFamily but I can't get the site to work today grr so I'll say more here--very glad to hear about it and plz tell her she looks wonderful! :)

7:55 pm  
Blogger zdoodlebub said...

Gorgeous girl you have there. Happy for your current peace as a parent.

5:10 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home