Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

I could, so easily but I try not to.

Take so many things for granted that is.

I was waiting for the boys outside school today and the heavens opened, when it rains, it pours as they say and never a truer word said than when discussing rain in England.
Photobucket

See what I mean? That was rain pouring down the windows of the car and I felt so grateful to be sitting in the car, warm and dry when so many were having to walk to get their children.

Photobucket
Poor lady!!

Don't you just love hearing heavy rain when you aren't out in it?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Yes! :) I don't mind walking in it if it is warm out and I don't have to be anywhere.

12:55 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a matter of fact I do! I just love it, especially when I am home alone.

10:56 am  
Blogger Cathy said...

I got chills looking at those pictures..hand me a towel!

1:51 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home