Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, March 01, 2009

A picture paints.....

I think, this is what I need to do...
This is last year, June...

Photobucket

Photobucket


This was today, Isaac has developed a fascination for SLR digital cameras, he played with mine all day today and no-one was safe, even with scraped back greasy hair and no make up....he was snap happy! I am he did take it because although I don't look glamorous, I DO look smaller and for that I am very grateful. I think I can keep doing it.

Photobucket

Strange day today, both H and I are definitely under the weather and trying to take turns sleeping it off. It's so great to be able to sleep when we need to but I have had some bizarre dreams, my joint ache a lot and when I do sleep I dream things like we are moving house and we went to look around a house that had no stairs or steps and was built high into a cliff ( !!) My mum came with us to look and we had to climb about 80ft up a sheer cliff face by climbing up a clothes airer that was nailed to the cliff. My shoulders were hurting so much! I woke up and my shoulders really were hurting...stupid virusy hurting thing!

Isaac had my big camera, so Eli wanted the point and shoot, they took some pretty great pictures, although they did in fact incriminate themselves when it came to downloading them.

Photobucket
Hey cool shot, how did you do that arty shot Isaac?

Photobucket
OH! By climbing up on the ROOF!!

Photobucket
Hey! How did I get up here?

Photobucket
Caught and saved by Daddy.

Photobucket
Isaac, by Elijah.

Photobucket
Elijah by Isaac.

They also took a gazillion pictures of Spongebob on the TV, the complete and utter destruction that is a house with 2 sickly parents and 3 lively boys and several very unflattering pictures of afore mentioned sickly parents.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Colleen said...

You look amazing! Sick or not . . you look beautiful. I can so see the change - even from seeing you in December. Great job and you are truly an inspiration.

12:10 am  
Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

you look fantastic. your boys are pretty crafty...

4:25 am  
Blogger Jenn said...

wow - what a difference Helen!!
I'm sorry you are feeling poorly.
I wish quiet tired boys upon you!!

7:48 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Thank goodness for digital cameras! We have deleted quite a few spongebob pics here! Not to mention tons of stuffed animal photos. ;)

Wow to the difference in your face Helen. You look wonderful!

I hope you are feeling better.

12:58 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You look amazing. What is even more ist hat you know how hard you're working. You rock Helen.

5:37 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home