Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, November 05, 2009

Sixty Six.






























Oh UP gramma!






Elijah the weary wizard.




Joshua, my grandbaby boy.






66 People at the party.
Roaring success.
Ears are still roaring.
Huge fun.
Huge mess.
Huge joy.
Worth every minute.



















Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Ms. Sarah said...

love it. Looks like you guys had a fantastic time. Your grandbaby is just too cute

12:02 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, your decorating was awesome! Looks like so much fun.

10:27 am  
Blogger Cathy said...

66!!! Wow ...just wow!!

It looked like such a great time!!!You, my dear, outdid yourself once again!

xoxo

1:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home