Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, April 14, 2006

Somedays, it just all goes RIGHT!

Beautiful weather, 3 little boys playing just as little boys should.....jumping and shouting and jumping some more.


Feeding ducks and swans and some ugly who knows what birds with fat feet and mean natures....


Sitting very very still hoping that a butterfly will sit on him.....



Not sitting still because, well because he doesn't do that, and right here and right now he didn't HAVE to so that.



Sitting still because he is ferry hundry and wants somfin to eat, tan we doe mattdonnals?



On the walk to the car, we met some special needs adults on a walk, they were quite severely disabled and Eli looked and said "Hey, I want to TISS you" and puckered up, one lady hid in fear- so he ran to the next one and said " I want to tiss YOU!" and he did and I think one lady's day was made brighter by my baby who just did what felt right on a sunny day.
At Macdonalds, Seth ate FOUR chicken nuggets, just ate them as if he had done it all his life!! FOUR CHICKEN NUGGETS!!! For dinner we had Dominoes Pizza.....he ate THREE slices, whole slices......SETH !! This kid has NEVER eaten meat,chicken or fish, never even been able to touch pizza ( all those things mixed together....bad, bad food. ) He also wore new jeans, that fit him and said he liked them. What a miraculous day.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

sounds like a perfectly delightful day!! We even had pizza today too - but Matthew would not touch it.
How sweet is that little Eli - I would love to 'tiss' him right back, and I bet he DID make that lady's day so much brighter!
Seth did so many new things today, watch out, he may just explode for the new-ness of it all!

11:01 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

Sounds like an absolutely perfect day.

We recently went and fed the ducks too...I'm so enjoying the nice warm weather!

Sounds like you are raising some wonderful little boys who want to make the world a little bit better...one "tiss" at a time :)

12:36 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

What a wonderful day Helen! :)

How sweet Eli made that lady's day! :) Sounds so cute, she must have loved it!

2:45 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

What a lovely day indeed!

Thanks for sharing it with us :)

~Lisa~

10:54 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

darlin, thank you for your comment on my blog. unfortunately i am very sedated today and cant get into my blog to publsih your comment.. ahhhwww i love your blog and these children here. i love children and fortunately i am not a child abuser. they say abused children abuse , but it has not been generated into me as it was my fahter johnny and other thanks be to god. iam catholic/sunshine vodun...i love my kids and would die for them...recently had eye surgery and have to remain sedated a while longer. bless you and happy easter to you and these children of your blog. i gots me three little sweet kids too. thanks as soon as i get able to find my password i will remove the approval thing so that comments can be posted immediately. im new at this, have a small problem wiz an anonymous blog stalker right now....an ex
...kisses and easter eggs for your children! love your blog

1:36 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home