Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Planning some plans.

We are planning some plans ....is that fun or what? Holiday plans, where we are actualy going on a real break, to a place we haven't been before. We are going in august for a whole week and we are going to have some fun, oh yes we are.
I was weighed today.....2 weeks since last weigh in, I was so excited, ready to see the nurse step back in amazement at the enormous amount of weight I have lost. Guess how much I lost!





For heavens sake!!! No pizza when we were away, sticking to this diet like a gum to a shoe and TWO pounds?!?!?!? That went down well, I can tell you! At this rate, I could be, oh at least 1/2 an inch smaller by the time august comes around!! I am laying all the blame on the arrival of AF this morning. That better be the reason or I'm going to be REALLY grumpy about this.
I feel so much lighter than 2lbs...my scales and mums scales both say I lost at least 8lbs....GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!Two pounds. Where's the cake?

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

HUGS.. I'm up this morning too.. AF is knocking so I suspect she's the culprit... rotten witch.

10:18 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Yes, that old witch makes me pound or three more as well Helen. Just wait until next time! :)

And I still believe, any loss is better than a gain!

11:20 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Glad to see you posting...I was missing your posts.

Don't give up yet. You have been doing amazing! And I bet AF is the nasty culprit!

Have fun making your plans. It's always exciting to plan something fun!!!

4:24 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home