Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Taking a break.

I'm taking a time out...not for long I hope,just enough time to gather some good thoughts and breathe for while. I need some time where I don't have to think about anything much, which means not having to think to write either.
Hopefully things will soon be such that I can be me again and even perhaps be funny, I like funny. I miss it.

6 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

Ive really missed you! I check your blog several times a day for new posts! Hope you get feeling happy and back to yourself again real soon! Blogland just isn't the same without your posts!

8:24 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

I miss you too Helen, but by all means, take a break if you need to. :)

12:16 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Take all the time you need Helen. We miss the funny you too...but always know that we will take whatever we can get :)

Love and Hugs,

~Lisa~

12:03 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

Just don't go and disappear ok lady???

I love you.

6:58 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

Thank you for encouraging me, for your recent visit and comment on my blog. A few posts back you wrote about being at your neighbors, about all that iside you comin up, about being in your bedroom and your insides erupting. I felt your pain! I felt the wailing! I am a wail brother to you. Like you told me, "get it all out" we can be so much better! I pray for you. You''re a precious little soul. Take this break. Smell spring around you. i will be counting the hours until you're back. But dont rush on accounta none of us. You're what counts! Kiss King

8:59 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

I love reading - whether you are funny or not - because you are always real. I do miss the funny a bit - but you know I love you.
Duncan thinks you should maybe go spray or mist your garden - that seems to be cathartic. (((hugs)))

6:41 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home