Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, November 16, 2006

Seth says it again.

Seth, 6, has the sharpest and wittiest mind, he delights me often, his timing is always perfect.
Elijah has just done his first poop in the potty, just sat down did it and then said " LOOK! LOOK what I duss done!"
I, of course, clapped and yeayed and whoohooed.
Seth looked over, shook his head and with the most perfect expression said
"That is the most disgusting, yet beautiful thing I have seen in my whole life"
Here here Seth, here here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

He is funny Helen. That would have fun to hear come out of his little mouth. :)

And Yeah to Eli! :)

3:51 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Oh how cute! And amazing to have come out of the mouth of a young child.

2:48 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home