Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Because I love it.....

....and think you might too, this is a bit of 'Jam and Jerusalem' it is filmed in Devon and so you can see the roads and what life is sort of like, but of course made funnier,and exaggerated,this is how people speak, the way we say 'darlin' people really do say " dear of her" and " proper job" and also how they love each other. Village life as it really is!
The local W.I ( womens' institute, who are known for making jam and singing 'jerusalem') are the hub of the village, one member has just lost her husband who was the local doctor. She was the nurse at the doctors surgery until her son comes and takes over the doctor's job, bringing his silly wife with him, who takes on the nurse's position.



Oh and Dawn French again in the Vicar of Dibley, I love Dawn French!

1 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Those were BRILLIANT! I love Dawn French too.. she's so funny!

Seth's writing and grammar is amazing! He's such a brilliant boy!

Hugs

Julie

12:27 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home