Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

And UP we go.....

Today has been a FABULOUS day!
H passed his living in the UK test which means we can now send off for his British Citizenship, hooray!! As if we ever doubted he would pass, old Mr Computer head! It was quite touching to see him nervous, clutching the book and his passport, some of the questions were bizarre!

Q.At what age do children leave home?
A. Not nearly young enough.

Q. how often do children receive pocket money?
A. WTH??? How do we know?? Who is dim enough to tell them to expect a regular allowance?

Many of them were political too......just as well I never had to take this test!
Also , the boys passorts arrived today. I got such a thrill from seeing the words 'British Citizen' next to Seth and Isaac's name....they can keep thier US citizenship too though, so they get the best of both worlds. When H has his British passport he can stick with his American citizenship also.

Then....lookie here, look at my biggest boy.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Would you just look at his face? How thrilled is he? He is being awarded ' special of the year' from the police. He really does give 100% to anything he chooses to do. I am so proud of him.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger mom to three great kids said...

What a good looking son you have ...you must be very proud.
Congratulations to the young man! and to your husband on passing his "Living in the UK test"

11:17 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

What a good day...Congrats to H on passing the test. Ya know, they make those things crazy...i say the same thing about the US test (i would prob fail it if i had to take it...lol).

And you can just see the pride in Dan's face! Good Job!

1:34 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dan is so handsome isn't he? you just gotta love a guy that loves his mum.

12:55 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Gosh I'm just so proud of Dan even though I had absolutely nothing to do with it LOL Still.. My heart beats with joy for him!!! and for H! WTG H!!!

3:21 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home