Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Humour in all things.....


You woulld thinnk, wouldnn't you, that whenn evicting a family from their homme, that people would take the timme to check spelllings?
I am temmpted to repply annd simmply say... Go to helll.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

I guess it is good you can see (at least a little) humor in all this Helen.

We lived in a house that was for sale once. We only had to allow them to have people look at it while it was for sale. It never sold, so we didn't have to move. I believe that is the law here in Michigan. Or it used to be. It was a long time ago.

2:00 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

yes, humor in all things....except spelling mistakes! I don't mind seeing them in blogs, instant messages, message boards, emails...BUT, i hate to see them in business flyers, professional letters *such as yours, and things of that nature. It just makes me cringe!

I really hope that you find something so much better that you will be able to look back on this as a true blessing. I can tell that it is causing you a lot of grief and that makes me mad! Can I write her as well and tell her how unkind i think she is?!!!! Hmph!

2:00 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home