Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, June 06, 2007

For my Dan.

Daniel has my blog address, I sent the link to a ton of people with pics of our new house and sent it to Dan.....I didn't mean to because you all know, I don't want my kids to read my blog , he has been here though, haven't you my boy? He is loving looking at all the pictures and saving them so he has them on his laptop. He loves the little gits, who love him right back.
Dan, I know you said that there are WAY too many words on here for you to read, I sort of believe you because H shudders at the very thought of ever having to read the things I don't let out of my mouth, I could leave this blog printed out and propped up in front of his face and he would get himself a cricked neck trying to avoid having to read it, so maybe you are the same and you won't read my innermost thoughts.
If you do.....know that I love you, all of you, who you are and what you are and who you will be. You are, quite honestly the light of my life. My soul sings when I think of you, I grow taller when I talk about you. My life would be empty if I had never had you.
That's all.
I miss you and wish you would hurry up and come down here and find a job right here....so we could bring the gits to your house and hide and collapse in a weary heap while you entertain them for hours on end and make memories with them, they still talk about you looking after them while we went to London and still howl with laughter about how you told Sophie to go to her room when she was yelling and called her SOPHIE ALEXANDRA JEAN SMELLY BIG GOB YELLOW HAIR NAUGHTY GIRL STINKY FEET FAT BUM DIRTY TEETH WOBBLY LEGS...etc etc SURNAME, they think you are pretty much as perfect as it gets in a big brother. They would be right.
I love you my boy. Mum.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

Beautiful post! I know it was meant for Dan...so if you read this, Dan...You are an amazing young man and your mum has always had delightful things to say about you!!! And I've told her before that if my lil guy (he is only 2 right now) grows to be as wonderful as you, I will be one happy mum!

2:39 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aww nothing to worry about. i only wish my mom said the wonderful things about me that i have read about dan. would worry more if sophie reads it, lol. even she would hve to look back someday and laugh at herself. can't wait to see pics of all of you at the new digs.

3:53 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home