Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, September 17, 2007

Not about me!

Sophie has been rushed to hospital, she has suspected meningitis, Dan is with her and they are testing her right now.
I can't travel to be with her because if this damned skin thing and all the meds. Hopefully her dad can get there. She was here the last 2 days and has been sick with a horrible sore throat, she called on the way home to say she felt bad and I told her to go right to bed as soon as she got in.
When she got back she saw Dan and told him she felt ill, showed him the rash she had ( she never mentioned that to me) and he took her right in, when they saw her rash apparently the nurse said " oh shit" Drs rushed to see her and said that she was being fast tracked to get the various tests done.
I will keep you informed, of course.
Ever wonder why some people get a charmed life while others? Well you know what I mean.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Saw your post on BZ Helen! I hope Sophie is alright!!

Could she have what you have? I hope you can get out of there soon!!

Maybe if the doctors tell those council people you need out of there it might help?

12:58 am  
Blogger Ranni said...

Wow. So much going on. You and Sophie are in my prayers!

My youngest son had meningitis when he was 3 weeks old. Scary stuff to say the least. I hope things calm down quickly for you on all fronts.

1:19 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

It sure is time for things to start going right for you! Hope Sophie gets well soon! And you too!

1:50 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home