Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, September 28, 2007

One of a kind.

Sometimes, I worry that H is dissatisfied with me, you know maybe he is wishing I was a bit more glamorous, does he sigh inwardly and wish for a sexier me?
Last night we had one of those conversations that reminded me H is one of a kind.
*sigh* "I wish I had straight hair, if I had straight hair I would absolutely have it like that, I love that hair" ( as I pointed to the TV screen at a lady with great hair)
" Yeah, if I had an Afghan hound I would like it to have that hair"
" You don't think that hair is beautiful?"
" I think it would probably look great on some dog"

H thinks I am beautiful when I make new bedding.
He thinks I am sexy when I cook roast beef.
He thinks I am irresistable when I sing with Elijah.
Hair? How do you usually wear it?
Clothes? They look soft.
Nails? What nails? Oooh soft hands, nice.
Shoes? Are they comfortable?
Make up? What's that? Who does? When? You did? Oh.


Sometimes it is pretty cool being married to one of a kind.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Ranni said...

Oh, I do that with Mike all the time. He doesn't care if I wear make-up or spit-up. He loves me completely and makes me feel whole. Can't beat that with a stick!

2:56 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree, that is true love. I think we are harder on ourselves than they are on us.

11:27 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home