Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, September 24, 2007

When I grow up.....

This is what I want to buy, because I can absolutely imagine doing this
Welcoming weary travellers and ushering them into this haven. Home made soup and crusty bread after a walk in the lanes. Fresh cream teas by the fire, or in the garden.
Waking up and seeing this view, can't you just smell that fresh air?
Will you come and stay? I shall keep the rates most favourable. Special rates, naturally for readers of my dreams.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

That is beautiful. Sure, I'd get a plane (GULP!) and come and stay with you there.

11:17 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

Oh, Helen, that would be brilliant! I can just picture you as a gracious B&B hostess! And you can BET we'd be there!

1:09 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

You can be sure that I would be there! I would be a regular customer! (ok, not too regular, bc there is that huge expanse of ocean separating our countries and all...but still).

Where do i sign up?

3:36 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm there, but must I leave? Can I stay for several months? I could use a break from my life.

10:11 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home