Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, April 17, 2006

Busy busy.

Just the way we like it. I just hate days that seem to last a week and just when you feel you can't do another hour and hooray it must be a,most time for bed....it's 5.27pm Today wasn't like that and I liked it.

Nothing terribly exciting ( bank holiday carboot sale) Isaac was in some weird kind of mood that made me feel nostalgic for days long gone by WHEN I HAD NO CHILDREN. Dear life, how can someone so little make so much miserable noise? Everything made him whine, well whine doesn't really do it justice, it was more like the noise a plane makes just as it is about to hit the ground after having hurtled through the air for 389 feet, nose first. No black socks...WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!! Grey socks the same as the black socks but grey... WERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
Strawberry milkshake, share with Seth.. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! He not give it a me quick enough WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Ooh look crappy toy at carboot sale that is already broken, I need it, what do you mean I can't have it NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR!
Oh, nice toy, like that toy, have enough money for toy, buy toy, see it has a teeny tiny bit of pink on it.... I not a dirl, I hate pink. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRWWAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRHHHHH!
I tired, I cold, want to go back to car! Soon, but not yet. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!
All done, lets go back to the car...I not want to go yet .......mummy! MUMMY! Why you screamin???

Cut the Eli boy's hair today, I looked at the pictures I took at the park on saturday and thought how he looked remarkably like a neglected little boy , cut his hair and hey presto, he looks a bit loved and precious again. Very good.

Tomorrow is an exciting day, Eli is at gramma's house with her and titty Leah, Seth is going out with daddy for the day, he has a hospital appointment for his eyes and then they will head off somewhere nice I hope.
My Isaac and I are driving the car to the garage for its MOT ( nice car, be well and healthy and good for the air sucking man called Jim) then we are buying a day rider ticket and will spend the day hopping on buses and visiting places we haven't been before. We are going to Brixham to see the pirate ship and have lunch together and talk about things. He is excited and I think he won't wail or howl or whine or even frown. Please.

1 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

I know all about those whiney days!!! Nothing seems to make them happy. Glad to hear you survived and have a nice outing to look forward to! Hope it goes well (without any whining!)

3:03 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home