Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Such a lady !

You know when you are relaxed and alone and perhaps at the computer, minding your own business and feeling that actually, life is alright? And then you need to burp and life is fine because you can, so you do. I did that just now, it was akin to the mating call of the mousse. I was quite proud until I remembered that I am not alone, I have a young whippersnapping decorator papering in my bathroom, about half a whisper away. He shut the door and called someone on his mobile phone. I think I will will be famous by tomorrow night.

4 Comments:

Blogger JEFFY said...

HAHAHAHAHA hahaha The letters LOL do not do it in this instance! When I read this I burst out laughing. It came like a YouTube video! Your post. I could see it and hear it! I always thought I was the champion blecher! But my little five year old is catching up with me. Great post. I love talking about bodily functions! Hahahah! I know Helen, I shouldn't have enjoyed this so much!

9:44 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

blecher? i meant belcher! haahha

9:48 pm  
Blogger -Lo said...

You made me giggle when I thought there was no more smile left in there! Thanks lady!

5:26 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

He He Somehow I missed this post Helen.

12:40 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home