Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Croak...

Sore throat, very sore throat, aching body and swollen neck ( just glands I think) I am feeling quite splendidly weary and am going to bed. Ahhhhh bliss.

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

I hope you are feeling better soon Helen. It must be hard to get rest with three little boys around. Hopefully H will help with that.

Take care.

1:34 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

UGH! Nothing like getting kicked when you're down eh?

Get better really soon!!!

~Lisa~

2:20 am  
Blogger -Lo said...

OMG...we must have the same thing...ack! I woke up at 2:30...all snuffed up. Hope you feel better soon!

9:45 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home