Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Anyone wanna play?

Seth is home from school, with yet another hideous bout of 'some virus, just let it run it's course' h walked Isaac to school and took Elijah to gramma's, Seth came into bed with me, we heard H get back, " Quick" said I "daddy's home, pretend we're asleep" I woke up at NOON!! I love games like that! Oh and the sun is shining, at last, after days and days and days of rain. Ahhhhhhhhh, at last.

5 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

OOhhh, I would LOVE that game!!! LOL! All except having the sick child. Hope Seth gets feeling better, soon!

1:02 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:40 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3:42 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

Hope you baby's better! I wish you all loads of sunshine and a nice spring and summer! God bless you and yours, Helen! (i deleted due to typos, it took 3 times hahaha)

3:44 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Oh wow! I want sleep too. What a nice thing to get. :)

I do hope Seth is feeling better soon.

7:11 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home