Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, May 21, 2006

back in the saddle again.

Hoorah....something has clicked back into place, since the rotten thursday I had the worst 'bad' feeling, me, just felt bad inside and couldn't shake it. What that meant, of course, is the enthusiasm for the eating well has been SO HARD! I have stuck with it, but grumpily. Needless to say that made me feel more useless....etc etc etc. Hooray. The cloud has lifted. I feel good again, ready to show 'em what I am made of. This is the first tme EVER I have hit a low and stuck with it,not given in to the black voice that tells me I am useless, can't do it, should give up, won't be able to reach that goal. I DID it!! I feel even better than before about it...does this mean that I will do it? that soon, I will post pictures like Julie's showing a huge difference, a smiling me? A new and happy me? I CAN'T WAIT!!!
H was so great the other night, not saying the right thing, just the very fact that he told me how he feels and although this whole depression and councilling deal is almost impossible for him to understand, ( he says things like " so you really want to be happy? Well be happy then" a typical aspergers type thing to say!!) he wants to do whatever I need to feel that release. Good man.
So, tomorrow I am back, the blob blog will be written and we will be back on regular turf again. whoopdedoo.
Oh AND one of my old friends, who is funny and fun and has been to the states and come home has moved HERE! RIGHT HERE!! I can go and see her and she can come here and we can go out and do fun things. Hoorah again. And again.

4 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Shhh.. don't tell anyone yet but I'll be posting pics of me in the damn capris soon (they FINALLY friggen fit!!! Yahoo!!!)

WTG for sticking it out Helen!!! I can't wait to see your B&A pics!

Hugs

Julie

9:27 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Glad to see you back and feeling better. Sometimes, we all need that break. I big congrats for stickin through the eating healthy throughout your spell.

11:41 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Looking forward to seeing the pictures Helen! :)

You sound great, I bet you look great too!

11:58 pm  
Blogger JEFFY said...

I love what H said "So you wanna be happy? Let's be happy then!" I am going to do that! I am going to be happy. You cannt know what your encouragement and prayers have meant to me! It would be so nice to sit with kaffee or tea and listen to you talk. Would you please talk slow? I have a problem with speech/intrepetation, am presently mute , and also I cannot understand British English. If I watch a British moive Ricky has to tell me what they are saying. I can sometimes write English better than other times. I cannot write French but I can understand it spoken. I can understand Engish better if its spoken with a Cajun, French or Italian accent. I cannot write stories in proper English. I have to become the child again, so I fall into my childish vernac. Am I not the silliest dude? Thanks for everything! (ps I'm going to check out Julie's pictures! and am looking forward to seeing yours!!)

9:16 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home