Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Monday, May 29, 2006

Ho hum........

I am bored. I know we shouldn't say that, and people of intelligence should always be able to find things to do but I AM SO BORED! I have a fat burning exercise video staring at me, I think H is still awake though and some things should never be done in front of a loved one, believe you me, that is definately one of them!
There is always housework to do and with the boys home from school this week , there is more of that than ever.....but that's not very thrilling is it?
I would like to be able to walk past my dining room without wondering if that mountain or ironing is going to fall over and smother me, if I could see the worktop in the kitchen, the bit by the phone, that mysteriously collects all those things that can't quite get thrown out, (we might need it one day), but isn't deserving of a place of it's own, well, that'd be splendid. I could do all these things but it'll all get undone again tomorrow, immediately....why do that to myself? I shall add to the ironing pile though, clean washing threatening to topple and cover us all is one thing, anything whiffy is another thing, nope, not in my house.
I am going to burn some fat people...it's 10pm and I am going to do it, exercise and see if I can't get this body of mine to kick off some weight a bit quicker...what in the world is it thinking, is it feeling that having held onto such blubber for so long it is loathe to lose it or what? It is coming off but so slowly it's hardly noticeable and I want to NOTICE!! I have a feeling that once I have shaken my stuff with Rosemary I will come over all lively and then.....well, who knows what time I will go to sleep!! I shall leave you to picture me doing aerobics..kind, aren't ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home