Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A photoshoot.

What can I say? I should probably start my own business or something because, well......perfection.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I actually quite like this one, not sure how that happened!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

and my pretty branch that stayed still but doesn't look as pretty here as it does in my hallway, oh well.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who needs a new camera when you take great pictures like that. The three with crazy faces is my FAVORITE! LOVE IT!

9:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Adorable, Helen! And I love the branch!

Rachel

12:31 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

What business would that be Helen? Making delicious yummy looking babies?! Because honey, you would be a very set woman if you went into that business!!! the goofy face photo Definitely deserves a place of honour on a wall somewhere :)

Hugs!
~Lisa~

12:36 pm  
Blogger mom of 2 said...

I love pictures of your boys...they crack me up!!

6:42 pm  
Blogger Lisa said...

GREAT pics of boys. They look like best friends.

11:27 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home