Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, December 14, 2006

Ta Da!!

I only made one of these but be honest, the one I made is pretty darn perfect!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

That last one is for JJBB, because I thought of you when I told Sophie to smile....and this is it, me thinks Chloe might do this when she is 17 and has to pose for you in clothes that you chose and you like.....she sort of likes them too but says she is hot because her clothes are actually covering her body, imagine that-- in December!!

6 Comments:

Blogger Moobear said...

LOL at the clothes remark! She is ever bit as pretty as her mom. I hope she is filled with your great genes. I only have two sons, always wanted a dish washing daughter, but not to be. I knowed we shoulda went for three! God Bless you my friend way way over there!

7:53 pm  
Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

Oh you do WONDERFUL work.. and honestly Sophie.. LOVE the hair! just LOVE IT!

10:23 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Sophie is so beautiful and you did such wonderful work on the pictures. I really need a good digital camera!

10:34 pm  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Wow! She's just stunning Helen!! ANd YOU made her :)

~Lisa~

2:33 am  
Blogger Lindsey said...

I agree...just as pretty as her momma!!

2:36 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

She is beautiful Helen. :)

3:59 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home