Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, December 15, 2006

We love Santa, yes we do! But not fake ones very much.

Eli had his party on his last day at playschool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

he saw Santa, but not the real one because the real one is busy, we all know that.. right? Besides that, this santa came in and sat down..shame there wasn't a chair! He sat, well fell, on the floor and knocked into the white board which then fell on his head....phew, good job he is a stand in for the actual santa who we can only hope, is slightly less clumsy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He got a lovely book and is now so excited he can barely sleep. Santa is coming for real, the really real one...soon, with presents!! He went back to say thankyou but was very firm on
" I don't want to tiss him, ok ?" That's perfectly ok , not sure I would kiss that one either!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Great book, probably even better the right way up.

I sent in a little gift with Eli for his teacher, I did the same for Seth's and Isaac's teacher and also for Isaac's classroom helper.
I made a gift bag and put in the Christmas and new year TV guide, a lavendar candle, calming bath bubbles, foot soak, foot rub, face mask and a bar of galaxy chocolate. I was tempted to add tylenol and a bottle of wine but stopped myself, seemed like the perfect gift for teachers of little boys to me!
Eli's teacher was thrilled and I was a bit smug when I saw most of the other children bringing in the usual boxes of chocolates.
Seth and Isaac have 2 more days of school, nothing but party and play and they began to carry home the mountains of paintings and tudor houses made out of shoe boxes.....can never have enough tudor houses I always say.

There was much satisfying ooing and ahhing about the littlest boy in his smart attire, he is a bit delicious and very little and these days people just don't seem to put their little men in clothes like this. I knew the teachers would swoon if he wore this and I was right.
Oh and see those little pink shoes and the floaty frock near my boy? That's what I miss about having a little girl. I cried when Sophie wouldn't wear little white sandals anymore.
Jordan has a new girlfriend who is lovely, I like her very much, she has a baby girl ( 7 months) I have little daydreams about them going out for a long time and I can be a nana to Sienna and buy frilly stuff and play babies and then give her back. Lovely.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

Eli is such a cutie!! I was also told that the Santa in the mall is not a fake Santa, merely a stand-in for the real Santa who is busy putting the finishing touches on the toys.

2:35 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

What a cutie! And hopefully everything goes well with Jordan and his girlfriend!!!!

3:36 am  
Blogger Julie Q said...

He was very brave to meet Santa. :) It looks like he had a very nice time.

And a very thoughtful gift you sent the teacher. I am sure she loved it.

Also what fun, a baby girl to spoil. Perhaps she will be in your life for a while. I too love baby girls. The cute little pink and frilly things.

3:59 am  
Blogger odat_kim said...

Didn't that fellow you go see say something about a baby in the coming year, not yours of course, but a bundle of loveliness soon to enter your lives? Hmmm.
Kim

4:13 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home