Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, March 23, 2007

Notice from the management.

( pinned onto Jordan and Sophie's doors )

Doors will be locked when managers retire, unless specific request has been received via text or phone call, patrons will be locked out and have to find alternative accomodation. Notice to be received by 10pm at the latest.

Rooms must be kept at a reasonable filth level, when any unpleasant odour is detected, management reserves the right to fumigate said room and charge accordingly.

ALL phone calls will be charged...every SINGLE one. Calls to mobile phones must be made from patrons OWN mobile phone or patron will PAY THE BILL

Patrons are welcome to use cooking facilities but are politely requested to WASH THEIR OWN DAMN DISHES. Failure to wash dishes ( and pans, let's not forget the pans) will result in the managers feeling righteous indignation and putting dirty dishes, pots pans, knives and forks in the PATRON'S BLOODY BEDS!

Regrettably, due to unforeseen circumstances ( ie discovering that what the managers thought was a family home is actually an hotel) fees are charges will shortly be increased. After all, every employee is entitled to a holiday and the tips in this establishment are abysmal.

Thankyou for your custom, please come again.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

Blogger LosingSanity said...

Sheesh, i don't think my last comment posted...it read:

Well Said! May I please print this and save for a later date. LOL. I know it will save me a bunch of typing down the road!

7:29 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo!!!!! LOL

8:33 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

That's a good one Helen! Woo hoo for the management! :)

2:55 am  
Blogger Ranni said...

My oldest is a freshman in college and will be 20 this summer. He still thinks life should be served on a silver platter. I'd adopt your rules but I'm beginning to think a brick upside the head wouldn't phase him.

Good luck and I second the Bravo!

3:20 am  
Blogger MamaTink said...

Brilliant as always! I'm sure we're all laughing, but I can just imagine Sophie and Jordan's faces when they get their notices :) hehehe.

Well Done mum!!

~Lisa~

12:38 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so funny, although not to you i imagine.

4:10 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is beyond hillarious Helen!!!!

~Andrea

1:34 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home