Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Sunday, April 29, 2007

4 Days.....

Elijah has been like this........

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

It is one of Mel's extensions, she gave it to him and he has worn it for 4 days, even to church today, I did make him take it off while church was actually going but as soon as we got home? Right back on. Funny that if anyone says he is pretty, he says " I am NOT a DIRLIE!!" A little worrying the way he swings his head around so that the hair swooshes around his face and you have never seen such a dramatic hair sweep as he wipes it out of his eyes. He has also been wearing high heeled shoes. I hope it is a phase, Isaac is into the shoes as well, the pair of them are mincing around the house clip clopping for all they are worth, Lordie.

Sophie is in pain today, I hear that she was with friends last night and they got locked out..... she climbed through a window and got stuck, had to be cut free by the fire brigade! She is black and blue all over. *sigh* Will she grow up soon???

I am feeling better about the move, I have accepted that this is all real and we will have to leave this house. I am sad but actually am now able to look forward to what is to come, it will be fine. this is a house, we have to leave it but the home comes with us.
I am going back to the council tomorrow with a new eviction letter......worse than the first, the council wrote and said that the original was useless and not worth the paper it is written on, listen to what this one says....

We Eviction properties of could care less lodge, Lording it up, Devon.
Hereby give you notice that possession is required ( by virtue of section 21 housing act 1988) of YOUR home but our house, lovely town, Devon. which you hold as tenants on the 28th April 2007 or at the end of the of the period of your tenancy which will next end after the expiration of two months from the service upon you of this notice.
dated. 4 days after we recieved it 2007.

?????????? no typos, that is just how it is written...of the of the period blah blah.

Honestly....what more can I say?

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Elijah is so cute! :) How many little boys would want a hair extension and wear it!? :) You must save those photos for future girlfriends Helen! :)

And reality sucks sometimes doesn't it? But, moving on to another home, perhaps a permanent one, could work out to be a good thing. A very good thing.

2:16 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

He is sooo cute and such a ham!

I'm still hoping and praying that this house thing will all work out for you! Whatever God has in store for you, I hope it is wonderful and brings you happiness and peace!

3:01 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home