Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Friday, May 04, 2007

1 Down.......

so, Jordan has a new home. He is so excited, Mel and he and Mels' mother have a great new f;at in town. It is a weird feeling to see him grow up so quickly, one minute a lolloping oaf and now, ready to be a grown man supporting himself and having his own home. Wow. My 2 grown boys out in the world doing a good job. Proud. I am.
Sophie is happy right now, the one boy she has held a candle for likes her back at last. Please let this be a happy time for her. Also, please let her grow up a bit more, she is being an ostrich, her head is so far down in the sand her arse is getting sunburned. Worried I am.
The rest? Pah.

My laptop is still away being mended, I don't have my links or addresses, I miss many of you.....I will be back as soon as my lovely Fujitsu is back on my lap.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

Good for Jordan! I hope that works out for him Helen. :) I truly can't picture the day even just one of mine move out.

8:23 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thinking of you constantly... in my prayers always.

Here's hoping Jordan's not the only one with a lovely new home in the very near future!

Hugs

Julie

10:07 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ah teenage girls...what can i possibly say that you don't already know? glad jordan is doing well. send pics of his flat later, would love to see it.

10:12 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home