Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Is it over yet?

£600. The car. to mend. Just to get it legally on the road. SIX HUNDRED POUNDS.
Every day I am more determined to stop bloody whining and turn my face to the sunshine and count my blessings etc etc.
£600.
The good news is... I didn't think about impending homelessness at all today. yeay.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger mom to three great kids said...

I know just how you feel, everytime i think we are about to get our heads above water something else happens....but i ...like you, try to see the good side of things and count my own blessings...like health....happy children, my husband....and how happy they all make me...stay strong...and focus on the good. Sending good vibes your way.

10:10 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Ouch Helen! I just have to say that seeing any good news today, well that shows you are thinking positive. :) Even a little. :)

Darn word verification. ;) I try so hard to put the right letters in. Sometimes, I know I'm right and it still makes me do it over.

12:16 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Oh my! Something good has to come along! It is high time! I'll be thinking of you and praying that everything works out! It just seems to be one thing after another! And I thought this was going to be a good year?! I've yet to see it!

2:30 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

god answers our prayers in the weirest ways sometimes. be careful what you ask for you just might get it, lol.

12:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ARRRRGHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!!!!!!!!!

Hugs hugs hugs

10:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home