Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, May 12, 2007

So, how does YOUR darden drow?



Just asking.
Has this boy got teeth or what? Sucking of the thumb is so cute but ouch, those teeth are going to need some bracing later on aren't they??

Labels:

8 Comments:

Blogger Lindsey said...

He's adorable!! Look at that smile!!

12:42 am  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

He's sooo cute! From the video, I really don't see that his teeth are bad. Of course, he doesn't sit still for a moment while singing...so that makes it hard to notice, as well!

What a sweet little guy!

12:57 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My garden is growing nicely thanks to all this rain. I think I might build me an ark! Such a sweetie, and beautiful gorgeous eyes. He's gonna be a heartbreaker when he gets older. Watch out girls!

1:37 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

his teeth are very much like lyrics. not exactly freddy mercury though, lol.

2:49 pm  
Blogger The other me said...

KAJE! Isn't this rains something else? Actually, no, it's not, it really is RAIN and SO much of it....we are so ready for more sunshine.

3:33 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got excited today because the rain stopped long enough for me to dash to the wheely bin with the kitchen binbag. Sad that my life has come to this much excitement! Just checked the long range forecast. It's here until mid week. Oh well at least I don't have to water the garden!

7:00 pm  
Blogger Clara....in TN said...

He is adorable!!!! How I would love to give him a big HUG!!!!

1:35 pm  
Blogger Ranni said...

That has to be the cutest video I've seen in AGES! I'd be a proud mom, too. :)

2:08 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home