Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Smashing and lovely, splendid even.

Apart from not having a phone, dropping my cell phone down the toilet ( a public one, dear heaven.) Persistant rain ( still) life is a bit perfect.
I am at mum's house tapping away on Leah's laptop, on hold to B.T, again, we are fast becoming on first name terms even though they still don't love me enough to connect the damn phone.
Happy are we in our new home, lots to tell but no time to tell it. Later.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

I'm glad you had a few minutes to pop in here Helen. :) Glad to hear you are happy at the new house.

1:03 pm  
Blogger Jenn said...

been thinking of you!! negligent me still hasn't mailed you, so now I'll need your new addy for sure.
I think at some point during the summer I might be able to relax but at this point it's all go go go and my head is spinning a little bit at the sheer busyness of the supposed 'relaxing' summer holidays'.....oyxmoron it is.

9:14 pm  
Blogger rachel said...

Hooray for your new home, Helen. Enjoy it!

6:03 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Yeah for your new home and for feeling happy!!! Enjoy it always!!

7:57 pm  
Blogger LosingSanity said...

Oh, Helen!!!! So glad to be back and read all about the things going on with you and yours! I missed you dearly and thought of you often! So glad to hear that things are going well in the new home! I did read all of the posts I missed in the eternity that I was gone, but didn't comment on them bc well, face it, this dial up is slllloooowww! Can't wait to hear more from you!

4:23 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home