Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sod the toothache, rain and moving house!

SOmetimes taking a moment out to just share some goosepimpling gloriousness is the tonic we all need.
Britains got talnet, yes it has indeed.
Look at this dear man ( who went on to win) A simple, shy cell phone salesman, in a crumpled old suit. Watch Simon Cowells face.....priceless!! He not only won £100.000 but he will sing before the queen at the royal variety show.



And this splendid boy.......


His parents WERE proud of him! Look at his face, did you ever see such joy? I love to see things like this, his grandma is so happy. Little bits of heaven that lift us and make life just bloody marvellous.

H and I moved mountains today, it's great when we work together, makes me happy. Tooth has been better, makes me very happy.
Very good.

Last but not least...she is 6. Cuter than a cute thing and ...well just listen.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Julie Julie Bo Boolie said...

I'm so glad Paul won... he makes my heart sing!

1:02 pm  
Blogger Ranni said...

Oh wow! All 3 are incredibly talented but the opera singer brought tears to my eyes! I love to listen to Pavarotti sing anything. With a little more training, I can see this guy up on stage as well. So humble and unsure of himself....like Simon said, he doesn't realize the talent he has.

6:13 pm  
Blogger Julie Q said...

Thank you for sharing those Helen. That little girl is so sweet! Well, they all seem quite sweet actually. :) She is the cutest though.

I hope the move continues to do well.

12:09 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home