Photobucket
My Photo
Name:
Location: United Kingdom

Yes...this is ALL about me, and mine. Marvellously self indulgent, feel free to tell me how splendid I am, leave comments, nice ones please, I have little kids and teenagers who can do the rude stuff. I am a grandma, to the glorious Joshua, I'm allowed to look frazzled and weary, I earned it. The older I get, the more I see that hanging on and being patient is worth it! They ( whoever 'they' are) are so right when they say you never know what is around the corner, it isn't always an articulated truck! It is vital to make the time for making memories, friends are the greatest treasure, I love mine. I am rich!

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Oh.......Thankyou.

I'm a bit hopeless at praying properly. I forget to kneel down at set times and have a chin wag with the Lord. I do think we should make the effort to do it properly but I also think that He hears us whenever we talk to him, he understands our hearts and he knows our minds.
Last night as I crashed into bed, I sighed and muttered a heartfelt "Oh...THANKYOU!" It was most likely one of the most heartfelt and sincere prayers I have said in a long time. The feeling of utter contentment and gratitude was tangible.
This house promises to be a lovely one to stay in, the boys are gloriously happy, even in all the rain they are grabbing every minute in the garden. Every day we discover new joys to be had.
Seth just loves having his own room and seems to have grown up by years in this past week. Isaac has taken his role as oldest in the shared room to heart, holding Eli's hand in the morning and making sure he is happy and ready to start the day.
The jacuzzi is heaven, what more to say about that?
The smell in this house is beyond divine, beautiful wood and fresh air. Ahhhhhhh. Bliss.
We have dial up connection, just like the olden days. That noise is the pits isn't it?? Hopefully we will be up and running with high speed any day now. Still so much to do that quite honestly, it doesn't matter at all that we can't spend too long on line, so much to polish and shine and unpack. We have been here a week already, how time flies when you're having fun.
Sunshine today we're told, we'll be making the most of that I can tell you!
Happy 4th July wherever you are.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Julie Q said...

We are having a rainy 4th of July, at home.

I'm glad you are in a happy place Helen. :) It is good to hear the boys are happy there too.

Sorry to hear about the dial up. That noise is the pits!

2:11 pm  
Blogger Lindsey said...

Sounds like your home is divine! More pictures please when y ou can!! Happy 4th to you too:)

11:46 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home